Wednesday 24 July 2013

A Message from Lina in Germany


Hi Mrs Waititi and Room 7,

I have lots of fun in Germany! 
In our first week we went to a castle in Celle and I was allowed to dress up as a queen. I had to put on some huge slippers to protect the old floor - it felt like ice skating! 
Afterwards we went on a horse coach around the old city centre and we had an ice cream with lots of sprinkles.
We had dinner in a very special restaurant and I even had a special children´s cocktail.
At the moment we are at Grandma and Grandpa´s house in Muenster and we are doing lots of biking.
I wish you all a lovely holiday and I´m looking forward to seeing you all again in August!

Lots of love from

Lina and family




Thanks Lina for the awesome photos! We are looking forward to seeing you when you get back!

2 comments: